In case you need to move your OtO to a different location or put it away for storage, follow the guide below to remove OtO from the mounting bracket.
- Make sure the spigot / tap is turned off.
- Turn the collar at the inlet on OtO to loosen the fitting and detach the hose.
- Look underneath the bracket and locate four (4) claw-shaped thumb screws.
- Squeeze each of the thumb screw and push upwards to pop it out of the socket.
- Lift the device up to remove it from the mounting bracket.
You may choose to leave the mounting bracket in place for easy re-installation in the following year.
Don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any difficulties.