If you have received a notification that OtO encountered an issue due to low pressure, here are some considerations to keep in mind.
Water Pressure Troubleshooting Checklist
- Check that the water is turned on all the way.
- Ensure there are no kinks or sharp turns in the hose.
- Make sure there isn't a leak or other water running in the house.
Best Practices for Optimum Water Pressure
For best results, we recommend using OtO with a source water pressure of 50 PSI (or an open flow rate of 5.6 gallons per minute (GPM)).
In order to reduce pressure loss along the line, consider the following:
- Keep your hose short. We recommend a hose that is less than 50 feet in length.
- Use a wider hose. We recommend a high-quality hose with an 5/8 inch ID.