Since you won't likely need to fertilize or control mosquitos over the winter, we automatically pause all subscriptions over the winter!
- If you subscribed on or before September 30, 2022 your subscription will be automatically paused, and will renew again on March 20. You will receive a charge notification 5 days in advance.
- If you subscribe between October 1 and March 19, your first bottle will be charged right away, and you will receive it when your device ships. Note, that the second bottle will be shipped on May 20, 2023.
- If you subscribe on or after March 20, 2023 you will receive your first bottle right away, your subscription will renew every 2 months and will auto-pause by August 30 (total of 3 bottles per season, per subscription).
- The subscription program includes up to 3 bottles per year
- You will receive a charge notification via email 5 days before the next shipment is processed
- You can cancel at any time
- If you do not want your subscription to pause, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It doesn't look like my subscriptions were paused?
If you manually paused your own subscription before September 1, we assumed this was your desired restart date and have left it as-is. That means we won't automatically change your subscription to restart on March 20.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like us to switch you to the regular March 20 schedule OR refer to the "Manage your OtO Subscription" email to access your personal portal via your Subscription Access Link.
It's winter, will I be charged for a subscription?
Nope! If you are buying OtO and subscribing for the first time over the winter, you will receive the first bottle right away. We suggest you put this bottle away in a safe place and install it on March 20. Your 3-bottle subscription will resume on May 20!
Please sign in to leave a comment.