This article contains everything you need to know about our OtO Odor Eliminator solution.
What is OtO Odor Eliminator?
OtO Odor Eliminator is an all-natural enzymic cleaning solution that quickly and effectively neutralizes and removes unpleasant smells from grass, turf, concrete and patios.
- Removes tough odors left behind urine, stool, vomit, and more
- Safe for use on grass, artificial turf, gravel, concrete, brick, and more
- Powerful, industrial-strength enzyme formula
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and safe for use around pets
How it Works
- Scan the QR code on the solution bottle using the OtO Lawn App and choose which zones you'd like to assign the Odor Eliminator. You do not have to assign the solution to every zone.
- To each zone that you've assigned the solution, OtO will run the solution on the default setting.
- If you want to change the default settings, you can tap the solution icon within the zone to be taken to the solutions settings menu.
- OtO will send a push notification to your phone when it is applying solution, so you know when it is watering versus applying solution
- With regular use, each bottle lasts 2 months
How many bottles do I need?
Each bottle lasts 2 months and 1 bottle is needed per OtO device.
How do I purchase more bottles?
You can subscribe to Odor Eliminator through our website.
Can I just apply it on demand?
Yes, you can also apply Odor Eliminator on demand from within the zone. Use the "Apply Manually" button in the zone pages.
Is Odor Eliminator safe to use around pets?
Yes! Being safe for pets, people, and the planet is incredibly important to us here at OtO. Odor Eliminator is biodegradable, non-toxic and is safe for use around kids and animals. However, as with any cleaning product, certain safety measured need to be followed while applying. For example, this solution should not be sprayed directly on people or animals, and pets should be kept out of the area while OtO is spraying. A full set of instructions can be found on the product label.
How do I cancel my subscription?
When you subscribe to any OtO solution you will receive a confirmation email. From there, you will be able to follow a link to edit, pause or cancel your subscription in our customer portal. Alternatively, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
|Default Settings||1x per day at 11:00PM|
|Bottle Size||26 fl oz. (768 mL)|
|Requires Manual Confirmation||No|
|Caution||Do not ingest. Always read and follow the label.|
|Ingredients||A natural blend of enzymes from food grade vegetable ferments and filtered water.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.