On December 4, 2020, we pushed several updates to the OtO Lawn app that addressed several feature requests and bugs.
How to activate these improvements:
1. Update the app once it becomes available to you. Android is now available on the Google Play store and iOS should be available on the Apple App Store before Monday as there is a more stringent review process.
2. Update the app as you would any other app on your phone.
- Day Details page with "Cancel Day" rework (skip day has been removed from zone overview page)
- Added push notifications for watering, solution applications and zone completions
- Improved rotational accuracy. Will reduce instances of OtO performing 360 degree rotations
- Decreased time to throw pressure target error. Should improve instances where OtO seeks pressure target for a long time
- Added pressure and rotational hard stops to calibration
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or feature requests, we'd love to hear them. Comment below or shoot us a note at email@example.com!