The future of lawn care is natural.
Using the OtO device, you can effortlessly, automatically apply lawn and garden treatments, delivered directly to your door.
All our products are strictly pet, people and planet safe. Learn more.
How to Add a Pod
- In the app, open Device Overview and select the bay you want to change.
- Scan the QR code on the bottle.
- Unscrew the bottle cap and place opening side up inside the designated slot.
- Attach the OtO feed cap, screwing hand-tight and close the lid.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete process by assigning it to your zone(s).
The app will let you know when a pod has been depleted and needs to be replaced. To replace a bottle, simply dispose of the empty pod and scan-in the new pod. The new pod will assume the application schedule of the previous (assuming they are the same product).
How it Works
Every OtO solution is programmed with it's own default schedule, application rate, and concentration rate based on best practices of that product.
- Generally, using the default application settings will get you the results you're looking for, however, you can completely customize it's application schedule and rate in each zone.
- Each unit houses up to 3 pods.
- Solutions can be applied to all zones, or you can select individual zones.
- Solutions can also be applied immediately or on an ad-hoc basis using the Apply Now function on the Zone Page.
- You can assign up to three different solutions to one zone, however they will be applied independently (i.e. solutions are never mixed).
- The app will let you know via push and in-app notification when a solution is being applied.
How long do they last ?
The length of use depends on the individual product, how often it is applied, the size of your zone(s) and at what concentration.
For example, generally one 28 oz. bottle of Lawn Food fertilizer lasts between 30 - 60 days. It is applied in small, regular doses on a default schedule of 2 times per month, per zone at an application rate of 0.37 mL/sqft (per month). If your yard is 1,000 square feet, you will use 1 bottle in about 2.2 months.
Will the app let me know if I need to refill?
Yes, you will be able to see how much solution is remaining in your bottle from the Device Overview page as well, the device will send you a push notification when your solution runs out.
What other products will you offer in the future?
We currently only offer a fertilizer and mosquito and tick control spray. It's our belief that you don't need too many products to get a great lawn and garden. Many yards will see a great improvement with just water! That being said, do receive a lot of requests to add other products to our lineup. If you have a product request, please email us about it at email@example.com!
To make fertilizing with OtO even more convenient, you can now subscribe to save 10% and receive Lawn Food every 4, 6 or 8 weeks, delivered right to your door.
Subscriptions for other products will be added in the near future.
Although our pest control products are safe and made with natural ingredients, they are treated a with a little more caution than fertilizers and plant nutrients.
- Pest control solutions, such as our Tick & Mosquito Control Spray requires an in-app confirmation before applying. Whether you are applying ad-hoc or on a schedule, you will be required to confirm the zone is free of people and animals before the device applies the solution.