We're constantly working to improve your OtO experience, here's a summary of what has changed ...
- Much requested: Now water in a 'spot' and 'line', not just a 'polygon'-shaped zone! You will have the option to choose a different zone type each time you create a new zone.
- Get a spiffy new descriptions and instructions when you add new solutions
- Mosquito applications now only alert customers 12 hours in advance
- Default application time for mosquito is now 2:00AM
- Polished up the onboarding UX
- Too far/too close banners help users understand where they can set points in a zone
- Users forced to do an update whenever app is opened
- Fixed: Hazard check shows up twice on IOS when manually applying
- Fixed: Fixed text on solution schedule (even/odd days were switched)
- Fixed: Made improvements to theta controller to stop instances of failed zones