If you are looking for a way to wipe all data and settings from your device, please review this article.
Note: Turning the switch / pressing the button will not factory reset the device. Activating the switch simply wakes OtO up.
- In order to conserve battery power, OtO sleeps when not in use
- It wakes up approximately every 5 minutes to look for commands from the cloud (via Wi-Fi)
- If there is a command, it will water/apply solution, update the schedule, etc.
- If there is no command, it will go back to sleep
Technically, there is no way to factory reset your device. That being said, if you ever want to start fresh, you will want to delete it from your account.
How to delete a unit from your account:
- Open the app.
- The app will open on the Devices Overview Page.
- Tap the Edit Device Settings button in the right hand corner.
- Select "Delete Device".
Note: This will permanently delete all device information and settings EXCEPT installed solution quantities. You will not be able to retrieve this data after the process is complete.