On March 1, 2021 we released a small routine update to the OtO Lawn app and backend.
Depending on your phone settings, your app will update automatically, otherwise you may need to go to your app store to get the latest version.
- Improved WiFi and battery statuses, adding more states.
- Added battery history page
- Added advanced zone settings for soil type, slope, exposure and vegetation type
- Added “Freestyle” which allows users to control OtO without a zone
- Add notifications for low battery, out of solution and pressure errors
- Improved solution quantity system
Bug that prevented users from using water now in the rain or high winds has been fixed